Why do mom dressup Differently?

 Why do mothers dress differently? 

I had an initial idea when my little niece sniffed her stained hands in a silk shirt as a sign of love. I always thought that if I became a mother I would wash my clothes a lot. Turns out it's not that easy.













The experience of having my baby was devastating, and one of them needed to recover. Yes, I created life, but its creation destroyed me - at least in the short term. It damaged my body, my sleep habits and my ego. The man who looked at me in the mirror was not the best adult I had ever been to - 20 years old - a teenager who was 15 years old: dirty, homeless, shocked, emotional, confused, lost. These were memories I didn't want to go back to. When my son was four weeks old, I started walking aggressively. When he was five weeks old, I started running. I never had to suppress myself, and sometimes it felt even harder than I was born. I wanted to cry about the sheer effort of dragging my heavy body around the park rink while squeezing the walker, but my friend encouraged me and we did it together. In six weeks, I started shooting fitness videos online at home. I felt like an 80s housewife, tired, running on adrenaline with a lot of exercise and home exercise videos. Maybe if I could "restore my body", I could restore myself? That's what I thought. But it wasn't happening fast enough.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Fashion model Iman 2021

Top USA Fashion Models |fashion Queens

Top Fashion Trend in 2021