First Memory of Fashion

 Fashion Style History 

One of the first memories of fashion's unforgettable role in conveying a story to my body is from 1986. I was eight years old, studying my reflection in a full-length mirror. Like a great challenge given to me by fate, I put the clothes together so that I could minimize these flaws, extinguish my strengths, and celebrate my personal aesthetics. In this case, I'm working with the skinny pants I was assigned: khaki pants (thankfully not folded in front), ivory turtlenecks and tube socks from my mother's baby place. Bought After I put on the pants a bit, I settled on the French cuffs, which I cleverly replaced with pants for socks in tennis shoes. The tortoise's groove was very large. My mom always made a big purchase (as a mom, I now use her to figure out what works for a child over eight months old). To fit my figure, I lowered the sleeves just below my elbows and placed them four and a half inches in front of my front waist so that it would not hang completely under my butt. I threw in my favorite belt with some shiny plastic jewelry to complete my look, and VOILÀ.




I remember the satisfaction I felt, saying to myself, "Beth you did it again!" When I see the final results. You are a wardrobe tracker


It seemed like instead of giving up the basics and acquiring with big necklaces, numerous watches, and extensive hair clips, to engage with my flawless, flawless body felt like a basic necessity. ۔ Throwing on a pre-assembled outfit delivered to me by a store manicure or thousands of different teen outfits was not an option because I was in no way similar to these tall, rose-like creatures with sharp little wrists and playful teen breasts. , In the world of care and sitting in shorts without lack of sight.


Looks like fashion wasn't just for me. They had.


I, by contrast, was short, short in stature, and topographically deviant above the waist. At least that's how I saw this body through my distorted glasses. I have always feared my eyes to be registered bigger than life, and my undisputed thighs have in fact more than once denied my intense pleas when puberty wrapped its arms around my neck. ۔ However, me and I still had to participate in fashion and self-decoration rituals.


Fortunately for me, the 90's were the golden age of wide-legged jeans. This, combined with platform shoes, provides enough height to properly distribute my body mass, creating the optical illusion that I have to go through as a pretty girl. Through trial and error, I learned that monochromatic jumpsuits with high-waisted leg pants or a padded bra worked best for my short, flat, slightly athletic build.


I also learned how to make myself successful. Imagine my happiness when I realized, after years of failed food ban attempts, that I could get rid of it? I've been experimenting with nutrients since I was six years old, and once, in a desperate and frustrating attempt to stop eating, I used a battery-powered razor to break my taste buds. Also taken What I ended up with was blood and a full mouth when I ate, because surprisingly it didn't work. It's been many years, thousands of dollars in therapy, and dozens are safe until I understand my eating disorder. It was a difficult journey, involving all kinds of clothing, with a strategy to meet with organizations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Fashion model Iman 2021

Top USA Fashion Models |fashion Queens

Top Fashion Trend in 2021